Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Banana Split




I have just tasted a flavor that I do not care for, I guess it was bound to happen someday. The ice cream itself was creamy and delicious as usual, but there were just too many add ins. Swirls of fudge and strawberry syrup, diced cherries, nuts, chopped bananas and pineapple. Personally I could have done without the pineapple and the strawberry syrup, or even better, replace the strawberry with caramel!

Anyways, I get that they were going for a fully loaded banana split but I have to give this flavor 3 out of 5 scoops, its just too busy for my liking.

1 comment:

  1. The after taste is absolutely metallic. The fruit pieces were indistinguishable and the nut pieces were tiny and tasted stale. A waste of my $6.50 because I threw out over half of it.

    ReplyDelete