Sunday, July 17, 2011

Caramel Kettle Crunch



I remember my first encounter with Caramel Kettle Crunch quite well. It was about a year ago and as I was perusing the freezer case this flavor caught my eye. If you know my husband you know that his one weakness is kettle corn, there's something hypnotic about the combination of sweet and salty popcorn that just turns him into a kid again! So when I saw this flavor I did what any good wife would do, I bought it ate a scoop or two and served him a big bowl after dinner. We both had the same reaction...AMAZING!!

I don't know how Blue Bell manages to keep the caramel corn crunchy and light but they do it and its lick your bowl good! The perfect balance of sweet caramel corn, vanilla ice cream and a pinch of salt to offset the sweetness!

I have yet to see this flavor this year, but I do hope its coming back soon!

5 out of 5 scoops for kettle corn perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment