Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip



I have always had a thing for mint chocolate chip ice cream, as a kid I thought it was so much more sophisticated and "grown-up" than the traditional chocolate my friends flocked too. Not to mention that it was green and that was my favorite color back then. As I got older my love affair wit MCC continued but I always thought most brands skimped out on the mint which cheapened the experience. I guess Blue Bell read my mind because the minute you taste this ice cream you know the mint was the main attraction!

5 out of 5 scoops for extra mintiness!

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite childhood ice cream flavor. Every so often, I still pick up a pint of Mint Chocolate Chip....so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were fans of the mint chocolate chip until recently. It taste as though the chocolate chips are different. In a cheaper way. It’s waxier, the chips don’t melt in your mouth like the others and there is less flavor. Has anyone else noticed the difference.

    ReplyDelete