Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Strawberry

As a kid I was severely allergic to strawberries (and berries in general) so as with most things that are off limits I craved it that much more. At about the age of 18 I decided to throw caution to the wind and give strawberries a whirl just to see if anything had changed since childhood, sure enough it HAD! Somehow, my allergy had disappeared. The fruit that used to make me break out into a rash and make my throat close up, was no longer a threat. And for this reason alone I favor strawberry ice cream over any other run of the mill flavor. But Blue Bell does it best, not only do you get the rich and creamy ice cream we've come to expect but you also get big chunks of sweet frozen strawberries too!

5 out of 5 scoops for fruitiness

No comments:

Post a Comment