Monday, March 28, 2011

The Blue Bell Review




Since moving to Dallas, TX last year I have fallen in love with Blue Bell Ice Cream. I guess I was deprived for the first 26 years of my life, because I had never even heard of Blue Bell! Well now I have some catching up to do...between now and October 1, 2011 I will try every flavor of Blue Bell Ice Cream available and write a review on each one. According to Wikipedia Blue Bell offers 66 tantalizing flavors, from the standard (mint chocolate chip and rocky road) to the more obscure (Southern Hospitality and Century Sundae). Some of these flavors are offered year round and some are seasonal. The seasonal flavors could be the tricky part but hopefully it won't be an issue.

Feel free to follow my blog and let me know what your favorite flavor of ice cream is!


No comments:

Post a Comment