Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cookies 'n Cream


Since I couldn't find ANY of the May rotational flavors at my local Kroger this week (yes Kroger #528 I'm talking to you) I was forced to go with a classic. Blue Bell's Cookies 'n Cream stands apart from other brands' cookies 'n cream because you get nice, big chunks (as well as small bits and pieces) of chocolate sandwich cookies. In one scoop I got almost a whole cookie, still intact! Yet, no matter how big the chunks are, they're melt in your mouth soft and chewy. Although I was hoping to review Coconut Fudge or Southern Blackberry Cobbler this week, I can't be mad with a bowl of cookies 'n cream in my hand!

5 out of 5 scoops for big, soft cookie chunks!

P.s. According to the Blue Bell website, Blue Bell invented this flavor. So they get 5 scoops and a cherry on top for originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment